COL® Fire rated roller shutter/fire resistance roller shutter is designed and tested to be an effective fire resistance barrier, which fire fighting and fire protection is a major concern by architect and building’s designer.
The shutter will automatically close down in the event of a fire; it will reduce the risk of fire spreading from one area to another. COL® Fire rated roller shutter / fire resistance roller shutter is proposed to be installed in openings up to 12m wide and 10m high for fire resistance period of 1 to 4 hours.
Advantages & Features
- Maximum fire protection of your premises and assets
- No failure even on fire after 250 minutes
- Maximum security and strength
- Withstands dangerous and harsh environment
COL® Fire rated roller shutter/fire resistance roller shutter are manufactured in a similar way to conventional shutters, and be fitted for elecrically operated for controlled descent.
- It will automatically close down after receive the fire signal. A fire proofing room of isolation is thus formed. (either using fusible crystal device or 24V relay).
- Manual chain override (in case of power failure)
- Push button switch when operated.
COL® Fire rated roller shutter/fire resistance roller shutter under SIRIM Fire Resistance Test
Material & Finishing
Material : Zincalume steel, Galvanised steel, Electro Galvanised steel or stainless steel.
Finishing : Prepainted finished, powder coated.